(_) ___ | |_ ____
| |/ _ \| __|_ /
| | (_) | |_ / /
_/ |\___/ \__/___|
QuadQuest robot proposal
Elevated transit robots
- Visitors add one or more sensors to an autonomous robot which are used to guide it around an elevated track
- The robot's motors are controlled by a TCRT5000 reflective infrared sensor, which can be used to detect ground colour or the edge of the elevated track.
- The sensor is mounted on an adjustable arm that allows visitors to position it relative to the robot and the ground.
- Additional controls allow the visitor to define the relationship between sensor input and motor movement.
- Coloured line / sense track edge
- Safety net to catch robots that fall off the track.
- 2 x yellow motors